Facility Management Internship
Our Facilities Management department is responsible for the maintenance and care of our office and residing properties, to furthermore plan, organise and use space management in order optimise our working environment. As an intern in the field of Facility Management learn how to administer the day-to-day activities and facilities of the Littlestone Hotel at our head office in Kent.
If you plan to pursue a career in Facility Management, an internship will allow you to gain valuable working knowledge in administrative functions of facilities services. It also allows you to know how to plan the day-to-day operations of core business facilities which will provide the foundation for a successful career.
By joining our facility management team our interns are responsible for a wide range of responsibilities and administrative tasks for the hotel to provide support to our colleagues and staff members on a daily basis and understand the operational requirements of office facilities.
Furthermore, our interns in Facility Management will be a general contact person taking care of the logistical needs and welfare of other interns and provide the best possible solution to their enquiries and arrangements.
Specialising more towards the marketing side of facility management our internship programme provides students with the opportunity to understand the technical side behind the management of facilities.
We ask from applicants for Facility Management to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as some management knowledge.
Requirements of a Facility Management Intern
It is imperative to the success of our organisation that our Facilities Management department is both well organised and trained with regards to the following fields:
- Fire, health and safety training for office personnel
- Addressing Maintenance and Upkeep of aesthetics of the establishment
- Food and supply orders and deliveries
- Ability to plan and forecast resource issues
- Re-organisation of current premises
- Addressing health, safety and licensing regulations of office facilities
- Provide continuous service provision to support the core business facilities
- Understand the operational requirements of the office facilities
- Ability to use space management
- Planning for future development of facilities to be in line with strategic business objectives
Apply now for an internship in Facility Management in New Romney, Kent.